The 2020 Nissan TITAN® is the truck with the most standard power, tech, and safety features in its class. In fact, nothing compares to the 2020 TITAN®, even similar offerings from Ford, Chevy, RAM, and Toyota. Truck owners love nothing more than a capable, reliable machine with safety technologies that can help keep passengers secure on the journey. Competitors of the 2020 TITAN® truly fall short.
This truck is built on simple principles, providing drivers with a dependable, powerful truck which leaves the competition in its wake when it comes to power, safety, and technology. And, since its debut, the TITAN® has been collecting awards for its innovation and performance, including "Best Value" for Popular Mechanics, "Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup" for J.D. Power, and "Best-in-class Vehicle Satisfaction" for AutoPacific.
Most standard safety technology in its class
The TITAN has the most standard safety technology in its class, including standard Rear Automatic Braking.
Largest standard screen in its class including Apple CarPlay
Don't miss a beat in the TITAN with standard Apple CarPlay and the best-in-class standard 8" screen.
Best-in-class standard torque
The TITAN is built for optimum work and play with class-leading standard 413 lb-ft of torque and 400 horsepower.
- 5.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- 40/20/40 Split bench front seat with flip-down center seat with armrest
- 9-speed Automatic Transmission
- Apple CarPlay®
- Android Auto™
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Warning
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- RearView Monitor